From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2013 22:50:44 -0600

Trip Advisor now ranks Chicken Paradise Bed and Breakfast as #4 out of 47 B&Bs in San Antonio, Texas.  All breakfasts served from our kitchen are gluten-free and we are able to accommodate most other dietary restrictions as well.

Our rates are going up in January 2014 but we will honor reservations made before the end of 2013 at the present rate.  If you are thinking about a good place to go for Spring Break, call soon because there are still some days available.  We only have one suite with a King size bed, and we can set up two twin beds in the suite to accommodate up to four people.  When you are here you have the grounds to yourself, with a swimming pool and treehouse for your private use.

We would love to be your celiac concierge while you are in Central Texas.  Check us out on Trip Advisor at
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60956-d1216155-Reviews-Chicken_Paradise_Bed_and_Breakfast-San_Antonio_Texas.html

Come see us!

Anne and Joe Barfield
Chicken Paradise Bed and Breakfast