From:
Iris Ousen-Foltz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 21:31:00 +0200

Hi all,
I've had itchy skin for about 4 years and have been on a gf diet for 3
now. I've heard of hd, but what I have doesn't look like it. In fact it
doesn't look like anything, my skin has no obvious rash, except for some
tiny bumps. My dermatologist hasn't a clue, but she had a very blanc
look on her face when I mentioned cd, so I figured I'd better ask you
people. Could it be related to cd, does any of you have the same
symptoms or suggestions as to what might cause it? It comes in bouts,
sometimes really bad for weeks, when I have trouble sleeping because of
the itch, and then it may be gone again for a period of time.
Looking forward to your answers.

Regards,
Iris