From:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2011 18:07:07 -0700

Our Pizza Wraps are rocking the gluten free world!!! Our new flavor to the
Burrito line is Shredded Beef and boy is it good. With fall around the
corner time to stock up on the our gluten free oatmeal-5 flavors!

With all the natural disasters lately our thoughts naturally turn to
emergency kits -our oatmeal and granola are perfect to have on -hand for
such times. We hope all of our friends weathered the storm without major
damage.

Finally -our products are available nationwide and if you want your favorite
store to carry our items we have a Retail Request form on our website. These
forms really do make it easier for the buyers to add your favorite products.
http://www.glutenfreedafoods.com/retail_request.html

~The Folks at Glutenfreeda

We make gluten free  delicious ..it's what we do!