Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:58:30 EDT

I am a Hospice volunteer and they require a yearly tuberculosis screening.  I
always get a big itchy welt.  In previous years, the nurses said it looked
like an allergic reaction to them.  This year, they are making me get a chest
XRay to make sure I don't have TB.  They said it is fairly common that someone
could have been exposed to TB but doesn't really have it.  My main celiac
symptom had been dh.  Does anyone know if there is something in the TB test
shot
that would make me get an allergic reaction?
  Barb in Springfield, OH