From:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 06:04:29 -0500

Valentine's Day is coming.  Why not make a yummy yellow cake with cherry pie
filling between the layers or a plate of heart shaped sugar cookies for your
special someone.   We are offering 15% off the regular price on our yellow
cake mix for the month of February.  Check out our recipe page for all our
delicious yellow cake recipes.

We are continuing to offer free shipping on all orders of $30 or more.

All of our mixes are made in a dedicated gluten free casein free facility.

In addition to our line of baking mixes, we are selling Expandex modified
tapioca starch.

If you live in New England try our new fresh made dinner rolls being served
at Burton's restaurants. Our sandwich rolls are available at Wild Willy's in
Worcester MA, Popovers in Portsmouth NH, and the Galley Hatch in Hampton,
NH.  Watch for more restaurants coming soon.

Helen Sanders

Little Bay Baking Co.

603-828-7236

www.littlebaybaking.com