From:
monica barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 16:40:52 -0600

After a computer crash and losing all my files I'll try to summarize the
best that I can.

One wonderful woman wrote to stop putting up with the misery of the gluten
load and forget about the testing.I haven't gotten to write back,but I see
several family members with symptoms.They will never seek the right care
unless it's written in stone.So on I go.

One man wrote a letter that he sends to all new to the list.I lost it.Would
you please send it again?It's the most informative info. I've ever seen on
celiac.Thankyou.

One also sent extensive info. on testing information.I lost it lol.Would you
please send it again?

One reply sent was that the food doesn't have to be anymore expensive.Just
eat the basics that we'd buy anyway without having to order so many
specialty products.

4 wrote emphasizing and showing frustration over the Dr.and lab mistakes
that they have had to go through also.

Which brings me to the last point sent which was to contact Legal Aide to
see what can be done.I did about a week ago.They haven't called back.I
imagine it would be hard to bring recourse against the inefficiencies since
it seems to be so rampant.

Thankyou all so much for your replies,
Monica