From:
Kristin Giaquinta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristin Giaquinta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 09:19:54 -0500

Allthough most weren't sure of the GF status, no one seemed to indicate any
problems with dicyclomine.  I do recognize that this product appears on many
GF drug lists, but I don't always trust those lists - as many times I see
incorrect information.  There are two starches in dicyclomine - and Watson
only knows that the origin of one of them is corn (and they won't confirm
this since others make generic brands).  They were supposed to get back to
me on the other source - but they just never did.  Although, many of you
take this product with no adverse effects, I am going to continue my search
on the origin of the "pregelatinized starch" ingredient in this product and
I will let you know if I find anything else out.  Thank you for all of your
taking this drug - and hopefully, I can get to the bottom of this.  (**I
normally wouldn't be such a nut about it, but I'm only 26 and they think I
have refractory sprue).  Thanks Again.
Kristin

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral.
http://special.msn.com/bcentral/loudclear.armx