From:
Aggi-Rose Reddin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aggi-Rose Reddin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 17:15:34 -0300
Hi all!
Well, I'm back for some more assistance:-) I'm doing some real head
scratching trying to figure out what culprit Max has unknowingly been
exposed to the last 3 weeks. He's not doing very well & we're both pretty
fed up!

Am now wondering if there might be  a problem with the rice krispie squares
I've been making, using Kraft m'mallows & Nature's Path Crispy Rice cereal.
Have any of you had a reaction to either of these products?

I had understood Kraft m'mallows were GF, but I just found a website which
has scratched the marshmallows off their list of GF stuff as someone had
reported to them that Kraft could not guarantee GF status as their
subcontractors do not always give complete disclosure.

Re Nature's Path, is there any concern re cross-contamination?

If someone else does have a problem with these, are there other GF versions
available in Canada that would be safe substitutes?

Help??!!  Many thanks in advance & I'll post a summary. Aggi-Rose