From:
susan bartulevicius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 19:29:01 -0400

 I want to thank everyone who answered my pie crust question.  I
received many recipes; if anyone is interested just e-mail me and I'll
send them to you.  Other suggestions included rolling the crust out
between two pieces of either waxed paper or plastic wrap (may be
sprayed), trying Mrs.. Robins' mix, cutting the crust(raw) into shapes
and laying that in the pie plate, instead of having to pick up/place the
crust. If I have forgotten anyone, I apologize...my mailbox overflowed
with replies!    Susan