From:
CC Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CC Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 14:36:55 -0800

  Thank you, all 20 of you, who wrote me in response to my preschool "flour bomb" experience.  You all comforted me with your compassion.  (Except for one person who wanted to practically hang the teacher.)  I believe this experience will bring about much change in the school I work in, as well as educate so many!  Not only that, I have learned that we have a child in the school who has been dx with Celiac just a few months ago.  The family is being contacted, and I may be a link to their comfort in acclimating to this new way of life.  So in the end, goods things happen...oh, I failed to mention...I am paying the price.  I indeed was contaminated, "whacked" hard.  It was the flour that was on my lips, and in my teeth (do you remember the gritty feeling??) that got me good.  Better me than the newly dx student though!  She's just a little one!