From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2011 20:06:27 -0500

Guess what. I went back to the Shop-Rite in Marlton, NJ to buy more gf matzah, and it is not only gone, but the grocery guy didn't know what I was talking about, and the shelf had no tag for the item.  Good thing I have a receipt and three boxes at home to prove I'm not crazy.

But that means....if you see something you like, and you think you want it, don't wait. Buy it now. With Passover stuff, the good things disappear in a heartbeat, but there is something wrong with the plan, if it's gone in February!

Keep on looking.  I'm going to try another Shop-Rite on Monday...in Cherry Hill, NJ, where there is a big kosher butcher and a humongous Passover display every year. Maybe it's there.

I don't need more than the three boxes, but I was looking to buy them in case someone else did....Out of luck.

If they don't reappear anywhere, I'm emailing Yehudas and Shop-Rite.

Let me know if you find it anywhere.

Lin