Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 13:15:16 -0500

Well my dear listfriends,
 I am pleased to tell you all that I received alot of mail in regards to
Hooters and other places as well. The one thing that I was told by most is
to call ahead to Hooters. I did do that after writing this message this
morning and the manager was very nice. He said they could make her chicken
and also veggies. He also said that their fries are made in fryers just for
fries so he could make them and she could add her own salt or seasoning.
Also, in regards to Hooters as a choice, believe me us parents didn't pick
that, for that matter some of the girls including Brit didn't pick it but
with 20 kids you get alot of mixed feelings! I agree it wouldn't be where I
would like to go, but, at 17 years old I think it seems like a fun, loud
place that kids enjoy..To be 17!!! But, now to the great news..As of lunch
at school this afternoon, they have switched to Red Robin for dinner. I
don't know if it was Brit's tears or just a kind change of heart or both.
But, either way, it all worked out! Thank you again for all the kind words
and similiar situatins that you all shared..Until next time..DEB