From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 07:11:14 -0500

I received the following e-mail. He'd rather not subscribe to the list for
his one question and asked that I post for him. Please send responses
directly to Malcolm, or cc him if posted to the list. Don Wiss.

From: Malcolm Garrett <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Recipes and Dietary requirements in German

A young friend of ours is setting off later in the year on a student
exchange to Germany. She is a lively and intelligent girl who suffers from
the gluten problem.

What she is keen to find out is if there are booklets that she can get her
hosts in Germany to read so as to help her with her diet. She already has
reference material in English, and at a pinch she could get those
translated, but an indigenous booklet might be best.