From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 15:23:15 -0700

We ate at Pei Wei's in San Diego, California this weekend.  I had
printed out my list ready to give them instructions.  When I showed the
paper to the cashier, he said, "Oh, you mean you want it gluten-free?"
I said yes and he pushed a button.  He said when he pushes the
gluten-free button, they know how to make the dish and they make it in a
clean wok.  We had the spring rolls without the sauce, the sweet & sour
chicken and the Pei Wei Spicy (scallops).  When they brought each dish
to the table, they said "gluten-free" this and that.  Everything was
excellent and no accidents.  I do believe you should always be cautious
and reiterate how it should be made.  It's a big thumbs up from our
family.  Most of my boys friends love Panda Express, and my younger one
could never eat there.  This is an excellent option and the food tasted
much healthier.

Look at the middle of this page for the gf menu.

http://www.peiwei.com/

Sidona/San Diego

*******
*******