From:
LIZ DECLEENE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LIZ DECLEENE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 09:02:39 -0700

www.therubyrange.com<http://www.therubyrange.com/>

"Ruby Range Southwest Pancakes are the best in the world - and I'm not the gluten intolerant member of the family.  I am ordering several bags to give as gifts for Valentines Day.  Thanks!  Rachael

Check out all the Ruby Range gluten-free and nutritious mixes at www.therubyrange.com<http://www.therubyrange.com/>

Irish Soda Bread

1 2/3 cups Ruby Range Basic Mix

1 Tablespoon sugar

1 teaspoon xanthan gum

1 teaspoon baking powder

1 teaspoon baking soda

¼ teaspoon Ruby Range Spice Blend or cardamom

1/3 cup raisins or currants soaked in hot water for several hours and drained

3/4 cup buttermilk or plain yogurt

2 Tablespoons butter melted

1 egg

Preheat oven to 350

Mix dry ingredients.  In a separate bowl mix wet ingredients.  Slowly mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients.  Spread into a greased and floured 6 inch pan.  Bake 30 minutes or until tooth pick inserted into the middle comes out clean.

Try all the Ruby Range Mixes - all made with yummy, nutritious mesquite flour - Chocolate Truffle Cake, Spice Cake, Old Fashioned Cookies and the famous Southwest Pancakes.