From:
Elise Margosis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Elise Margosis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 08:36:59 -0400

Hi all,

I wanted to let you know about a GREAT experience we had yesterday at the
National Museum of American Indian on the Mall in Washington DC.

The cafeteria there is set up with different foods from Indian nations with
many, many entrees and sides labeled Gluten Free.  They also have many
vegetarian options!  The food was wonderful! My celiac son had a chicken
tamale, and wild rice salad with cranberries and watercress.  When we left I
told the manager how much we appreciated their efforts and to keep up the
good work!

An excellent resource for all of you coming to WDC during the summer months!

Elise

*******
*******