From:
David & Sharon Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 17:47:44 -0400

        Hi All,

I must say that this is one of my bigger disappointments.
After hearing time and time again form books, dieticians and
others sources that Kellogs Rice Krispies were GF, I have
bbeen eating them for breakfast about 3-4 times per week.  I
went to a large party this weekend where I found nothing I
could eat but the Rice Krispie Squares.  I ate four of them
and other than that had only had a banana for the day.  I
felt fine the following day but the day after that I was in
a fair bit of pain.  I called Kellogs 1-800-962-1413 # and
talked to a woman who said that only Corn Pops are GF.  When
I gave her my Canadian location she quickly told me that
this may not apply and gave me the colect # of 416-675-5200
where the nice lady told me that in Canada there are NO GF
cereals on the market.  I asked her why such a large company
couldn't have at least on like the U.S. and she explained
that they are concerned about it and also that the American
Standards are much different from the Canadian ones.  I am
frustrated but will perservere calling about 2-5 products
per week as they crop us at my house.

Have a great day!   Sharon in Waterdown, ON