From:
Dennis & Katy Sahr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 14:24:02 -0500

Today, Nov.5, 1998, in my Bradenton, Fl. Herald, there is an article on
food allergies.  My newspaper is a Knight Ridder Tribune News Wire
paper.  Bradenton Herald is also on-line.  Several references were made
to Celiac Sprue by Kathleen Keir and Joan Brett.  Many sources of food
items and ideas were listed.  The author of the 'Families respond to
food allergies with education' is Teresa J. Farney.  The other related
article listed no author.  Most of the information given I knew,
however, there were some new food sources listed that were new to me eg.
Bob's Red Mill.  You may be able to see the article in other
publications by Knight Ridder.  Enjoy