From:
Diane Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 10:35:33 -0700

Re : Exchange Student Looking for California HomeHi List Mates

In the last issue of the Gluten Intolerance Group's newsletter there was
a notice about a 14 year old girl from France who has CD and wants to
spend some time with a family who has a child about her age who also has
CD.  I sent an email to the mother asking if it was OK if I posted their
notice to this list.  You may remember, two years ago, a 16 yo celiac
German boy wanted the same and I posted his request to this list.  The
German boy had a great time with a family in Oregon and I heard from him
again just recently.

Here is Dominique's reply regarding her daughter Morgane.  Please
respond directly to Dominique, and do let me know if anything works out.
 This would be an incredible adventure for everyone involved.

Diane Holmes, Seattle WA USA