Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 22:37:07 -0800

My brother is getting married this spring in Houston, and although I don't
want to create problems for the reception planning, I'd also like to eat at
the reception.  They are hiring a group my mom calls the cowboys and are
having a b-b-Q outdoors.  According to my mom they are a very informal group
that do this for parties and she doubts they'd have any info on their food
being GF.  I am contacting my brother for more info however they are being
hit with all kinds of requests from family regarding the wedding and I don't
want to add to their stress level.  Any ideas of available sources for both
dinning out and purchasing GF food in the Houston area?  Any ideas on
approaching informal catering groups is appreciated too.

Tam