From:
"Robert F. Eyerman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 1997 18:38:10 -0500

Hi Everyone.  Happy New Year.  I just wanted to let everyone know that I
am both lactose intolerant and have celiac disease.  This was the first
year that I had to make my own birthday cake.  I used the White Cake and
Sugar Cookie Baking Mix from The Gluten Free Pantry and used water instead
of milk.  I used one stick of  Shedd's soy margarine, a dash of vanilla,
and one box of Domino's Confectioners Sugar and water to  moisten for the
frosting.  I kept it white and frosted it and then colored the rest with
McCormick's blue and yellow food coloring to decorate.  Everyone thought
that the cake tasted great.  It really tasted homemade.  I have
experimented with recipies with disasters, so I hoped a mix would work.  I
have no interest financially or other in any of these companies.  Karen
from central New York