Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 18:58:57 EST

Thanks to all of your for your responses.  It's obvious by your responses
that Advil OTC is gf.  What we would do without each other?

According to a website I use often, Advil is indeed GF.  It's a site run by a
pharmacist who came last year to speak to our Annapolis, MD support group so
I do trust the source (even though the site itself isn't fancy!)

Check it out for yourself.... http://www.glutenfreedrugs.com./