From:
ROSALIE F JALBERT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 12:09:28 -0500

Have received many responses which I will post but I do want to make
everyone aware that one of the things that was discussed at conference was
the possibility of revamping the guide to be divided by Region of the
country.  In this way we could offer listing of products in each area.  We
know that many products go under other brand names and this causes
confusion.

To do this CSA needs help. Unfortunately the problem is finding people to
help. One of the suggestion was to ask people from different regions to
send their info to the office and it could all be compiled by "volunteers"
of course, if there are any to be had.

We have to remember that not everyone is on the Internet so we have to
educate them also.  Those of us who do have access are very fortunate that
this list has archives that we can search in.  I'm sure it is a big job for
them to continue to update also.

We must remember, after all, that we are all CELIACS HELPING CELIACS (or at
least trying to)  <grin>

Rosalie (speaking for myself even though I mention CSA)