From:
Lisa Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:45:54 -0500

Hello,

A few days ago I asked if Ricola throat losenges were
GF. Thank-you so much to everyone who responsed! I
received 16 responses.  11 said yes, they were gf and
only 1 person said that no, they were not GF.  The
other responses did not know but suggested the
following alternatives:

Lifesavers
Robitussin cough drops (2)
Jolly Ranchers

Finally, Sally e-mailed me the follow:

"CSA book lists Halls: cough tablets, Halls Plus, and
Halls Soothers: Helps
Cough Suppressant tablets; Ludens, Throat Drops.

Inquiries were made in 95
Yes. Ricola Natural Herb Cough Drops are gluten free.

Beechnut menthol and wild cherryDM cough
chasersFishermans's Friend lozenges
Hall's sugar-free cough dropsJameson zink lozenges
with Vitamin C
Robitussin honey and cherry lozenges
I use Fisherman's Friend.  All flavors are GF, but I
dont have theinformation to
back it up with me.  "

Thanks again,
Lisa