From:
MJ Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MJ Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2006 09:04:12 -0400

This is the message we received the other day:

"Sorry for the inconvenience of the New Grist website, we are still in the
process of working the bugs out.  We have two distributors in New York.
One is located in Brooklyn, which is called American Beer Distributors and
can be reached at 718-875-0226 and the other one in located in
Poughkeepsie.  This distributor is called Halftime Beverages/Liberty Beer
and can be reached at 845-462-5400.  Thank you for your interest in our
beer."

I called the Duthcess Co. distributor who referred me to the distributor
in the Finger Lakes area.  We bought some in Ithaca and I know it's
available at a Rochester store.

We thought it was good and tastes better than Bards Tale did.

MJ

--
 MJ Thomas
 In the beautiful Finger Lakes Wine Country of New York State!