From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 05:58:17 -0500

Janet in Maine wrote:

>I agree with what Mirielle says, the key is to have no gluten in the house.

From the archives:

Date: Tue, 16 May 1995 23:47:38 -0400
From: Jane Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Teenagers coping with Celiac

[snipped, issue command GETPOST CELIAC 1683 to retrieve it all]

    The best advice I ever got was when my husband diagnosed her at 2,
announced the kitchen would be gluten-free, and said "don't feel sorry for
her...this is her life..and we want her to go right out into the world."
   There have been lots of times when that's been tough, as we all know, but
it works!  Jane Davis