From:
Mary Hofmann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Hofmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 08:38:24 -0600

Hi,

Here a site with the the National Institute of Health's stance on the safety
of homeopathic remedies:

http://nccam.nih.gov/health/homeopathy/#q7

Veratrum Album 30 C is a homeopathic remedy, the brand I use is manufactured
by Boiron.

Since there are no known side effects or dangers from homeopathic remedies,
I personally will try them first before taking OTC or prescription
medications, which are both more expensive and likely to have potential side
effects. Sometimes they work for me and sometimes they don't.

I keep Veratrum Album 30 on hand for accidental gluten ingestion. My own
experience is that it calms my stomach for a few hours. It's certainly not a
cure and not an alternative to a strict gluten free diet.

-Mary