From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 09:41:47 -0400

Over the past month additions have been made to my product pages.
Note that I do not sell anything, but link to other sites where the
items can be bought.

http://GFmall.com/
http://PaleoFoodMall.com/  (is both gluten-free and milk-free)
http://NoMilkMall.com/

The following 15 products were added to GFmall:

- Alter Eco imports into the USA a couple quinoas and a line of
unusual Thai rice in colors.

- Bavarian Breads. Bread and a toast bread. Made from rice, corn,
millet, and sweet lupin flour.

- Cook In The Kitchen offers four gluten free soup mixes.

- Food Merchant Polenta. One is made from quinoa and the rest are
made from corn.

- Gilbert's Goodies makes cookies and cookie dough.

- Glow Gluten Free bakes cookies. Available in some stores, mostly in
the NYC metro area.

- Gotta Eat Sweets makes Truffipops, a fusion of truffle and brownie.

- Jessica's Natural Foods makes a granola with gluten-free oats and
includes ingredients like ground flax, coconut, honey and maple syrup.

- Lotus Foods has a line of seven rices imported from a variety of places.

- Matter of Flax makes Flax Krisps crackers.

- Mexi-Snax is a line of stoneground tortilla chips. All are
wheat-free and gluten-free.

- Prairie Emerald Hemp Flour used for a portion of flour imparts the
nutty flavor of hemp.

- Pumpkorn dry roasted seasoned pumpkin seeds.

- Riega Foods imports CerealVit from Italy.

- Smart Treat baked goods.

I also added products to the other two pages, but didn't keep track
of them. I know several, like Cavemen Cookies and Paleo Treats, were
added to the snack bar section of PaleoFoodMall.com. Everything in
that snack bar section is gluten-free, and also free of all other
grains, beans, and dairy products.

Some stores were also added:

The Gluten Free Shoppe in Brooklyn, with picture
Natural Zing
Shop Organic
ShopRawFoods

Don (donwiss.com).