From:
Marlene's Mixes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marlene's Mixes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 01:18:14 -0600

Happy New Year to each of you and your loved ones.  Our wish is that it will be a prosperous, healthy and blessed year.  This month, January, we are offering a ten per cent discount on any mix order.  Our yellow cake mix makes a great "dump cake".  Just pour a can of fruit into a 8" X 8" cake pan, sprinkle our yellow cake mix evenly over the fruit and dot with butter. Bake  in a 350 degree oven until bubbly and crumbs are browned (approximately  50 minutes) and enjoy.  The Pumpkin Roll is good any time of year and if you haven't tried it, you owe it to yourself to do so.  Our Rice Muffins are tender and light and very good.  (Many use them as their bread substitute.)    Visit our web site soon at www.marlenesmixes.com    We look forward to adding you to our satisfied customer list.
Keep safe and healthy.  Marlene Glass, Marlene's Mixes