From:
Lyndie Nguyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 16:59:11 EDT

I received a number of responses to my question regarding the accuracy of
blood tests vs endoscopy. Most of you felt that the endoscopy was far
more likely to be accurate than the blood tests. Many of you sent me
lists of other conditions she may have. And the over all conclusion was
she should stay on the GF diet regardless.

So I took  all your suggestions and comments with me to her doctor. He
felt that since she has been GF for 3 weeks with no sign of improvement
that I should eleminate all milk products as well. In addition he agreed
to order a test that was suggested by a naturopathic physician from the
list that responded.

Thanks so much for all your help.

Lyndie
Spokane,  WA