Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 1996 16:00:46 -0400

 It turns out I'm a very sensative (person) when it comes to gluten. On one
occasion a church envelope set off my intestinal tract. Then found out the
glue was wheat base.
  Today I called Phillip Morris and they refuse to give a straight answer.
The cigarettes are glued close but they don't know what's in the glue. Does
anyone know if the glue is wheat based? It's my only last vice, since being
struck with Celiac, but if I have to I'll give that up too. Just trying to
resume a somewhat "normal" life style and get out of my house. Please I know,
I shouldn't smoke but I've given up everything else in life.
  Thanks for any assistance in this matter, anyone might be able to shed some
light on this puzzle.

GF from The Big Apple]
Charlie