Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2008 21:55:43 EDT

Hi Everyone,
Our support group will be having a table for the week at our county fair  and
handing out brochures and information on celiac disease and the  diet.

There are so many new companies out there that I can't even keep track of
them anymore, but I would like to invite some of them to send me either samples
of their products or brochures about their products so that we can hand them
out.

It is nice to be able to let the newly diagnosed know just how much is out
there and with your help, we can do it.   It is amazing how many  people stop
and ask us questions.  Our support group has been into public  awareness for
years now, doing the fairs, radio programs, newspaper articles,  health fairs,
celiac walks, etc.  Many businesses have been very supportive  and have helped
us yearly.   We hope for their continued  support.

Please let me know if there are any businesses out there who would like to
participate in our awareness efforts.

Bev Messner
Richland County Celiac Support Group
960 Reed Road