From:
pninit cole <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
pninit cole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2013 13:24:31 -0400

Hi,

Wondering if anyone can relate..

My 12 yr old daughter was dx with celiac at age 8, no other food
intolerances at that time.  Was eating dairy on daily basis.

Went on strict gf diet after diagnosis (entire house gf).  4 months
after start of gf diet she became lactose intolerant (diarreah, gas,
bloating even lactaid pills did not help).  Started to develop other
intolerances.

Put her on elimination diet, still gf and now dairy caesin free, very
low sugar, all home made foods for close to a year.  Reintroduced
dairy and other foods after a year and all was good!!!!  Miracle!

3 years later noticing some wheezing and shortness of breath during
sports.  Tested with several Drs. all claiming asthma!

So, I do not doubt he diagnosis bit I question the treatment.  I have
read that the inhalers will cause other health issues in the long
term.

I suspect that there is still inflammation in her body probably
related to celiac and perhaps dairy consumption.  I wonder if there
are still unresolved gut issues and if she never really healed despite
normal celiac panel..  Clearly the fact that she developed lactose
intolerance AFTER going gf shows that something in her gut was still
damaging her villi...

I would love any feedback and recommendation for a
homeopathic/naturopathic dr.  We live in Long Island but will travel.
Even now we travel to MD to see Fassano...now we will see him in
Boston.

Thanks so much!!!

*******
*******