From:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:57:05 EDT

My 7yr old definitely prefers Robin's Honey Brown Rice bread, the
cinnamon-raisin bagels, and the ALTA english muffins. The cake mixes are also
very good (they rise!) and my wife swears that you can't tell that the
"graham cracker crumbs" aren't the normal ones. Hope this helps out...
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Their  tapioca yeast free  bread  is  wonderful....  they have  good  hot
dog &
hamb  buns and  a  new  type  of  donut (sorta)  chocolate  walnut  ..it is
sorta
shaped like  a long  John  but  is  deep  fried  (I  think)  it  is  called
a friatta  something....  very  delectable! Some  of  their  cookies  are
awesome , there  is  chocalte  almond  that  is  chewy...but  I  will  check
the   next time  we
++++++++++++++++++++++++
I absolutely adore their tapioca English Muffins.
++++++++++++++++++++++++
I have tried their bread and I liked it but I have tried something new & IT
IS WONDERFUL.  In FACT, i HAVE TO BE CAREFUL not TO BUY IT VERY OFTEN AS i
CAN BINGE ON IT!  It IS THE CORN BREAD
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I love their waffles (I'm non-celiac) and my 3 1/2 yr. daughter loves their
donuts
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Donuts are like dunkin donuts!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The cheese bread is wonderful.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The tapioca bread and the cinnamon doughnuts are my favorite.
Kinnikinnick also has great muffins, cookies, bagels, and buns as well as
rolls.
The Pizza Dough is fantastic; and the plain bagels are very good.
The vanilla frosted donuts are great and the pizza crust are good too. I
order from them once a month and like everything Ive tried.