Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 1995 15:25:17 -0600

In my Case the HMO (Central Massachusetts) was very responsive.
Even though I had symptoms dating to childhood, they did not get
severe until a period of severe stress (defending my doctoral
dissertation).  My HMO doctors diagnosed me in less than
TWO months.  This was accomplished at practically no additional
cost (outside of premiums).  Not a holiday goes by that my family does
not thank the doctors for their quick diagnosis.

Whoever your provider is you must continue to seek answer for your
ailments.  Persistence is the Key.  Forgive the Typos, I have not yet
mastered this new communication software (keyboard mapping).

Jim Hardy
nacogdoches, Texas