From:
Cece Hilliard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cece Hilliard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:43:56 -0500

Thanks so much to everyone who wrote.  It is so great to have support like ya'll out there.  I received several with the good ole Outback, PF Chang's, & Carraba's.  Someone else recommended eating at Indian restaurants. One person attached a great list which I have attached to this also. I've listed the other info I got below.
Thanks again,
Cece in Arkansas

Are you using   GOOG?        800-*GOOG*-411     ////     800-466-4411
      It really is amazing.

        Call this number and say the name of the town and what  you're
looking for.    Just  say  Outback or Indian restaurants  or   whatever.
Call ahead and see if they have a GF menu  or if they have ever heard of
GF
-------------------------------
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=d5gfc5j_7ffkpwcsm

--------------------------------
http://www.venturaceliac.org/
chic fi la  ( fries and some salads)
Wendy's
chilis
Z's pizza  (they only have GF)
Pei wei-   they are very quick even  if you are on the road..  you can order
at a counter... . and its ready in 5- 10 minutes to go or you can dine in..
Dairy queen (has info on line I think) .
Carrabas(they do take out as well if you can plan that...)