From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 17:17:17 EDT

Recommend product labeled as gf: Salad Eatos, made w/organic corn. I tried 2
flavors: Garlic Parmesan and Sun Dried Tomato & Basil. Made by R. W. Garcia
Co. Inc./Santa Cruz Fine Foods, PO Box 8290  San Jose, CA 905155. Package says
"wheat free"and "gluten free." It's basically spicy strips of corn chips, but
great.

Does anyone know what happened to store-brand, "generic" puffed rice cereal?
Can't find it anywhere, other than Kelloggs, which I don't like. Shop-Rite
Supermarket employee said one brand had a recall, although a sign in the store
says "production problem,"....and I haven't seen any since. Looked mainly in
supermarkets in Southern NJ and Eastern Shore of Maryland.