From:
Michael Tetlow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Tetlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:33:25 -0400

I am a celiac from Rochester,NY and have a friend who has been tested
negative for celiac disease but believes they are gluten sensitive.  I
don't believe there is any specific professional in Rochester
who "diagnoses" this.  I seem to recall someone at the Buffalo meeting in
2003 telling me that there is a doctor in the Buffalo area that works with
this.  Could someone please tell me the name of this professional and if
you know what method they use it would be very helpful. P.S. if any of my
fellow Rochester celiacs are reading this and know of someone that I don't
please let me know.            Thanks, Mike Tetlow