From:
Marian Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marian Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 10:27:30 -0700

Hi,

Has anyone made pizza crust from a mix the day before they actually baked it - in particular Arrowhead Mills?  I called the company today and the gal there said there was no info on whether or not you could mix it up on one day and bake it the next.  I'm taking my Girl Scout troop away overnight and the girls will be using Trader Joes refrigerated pizza dough to make their own pizza, so I'm looking for a gf alternative for my daughter and I.  I have 1 box of Arrowhead Mills pizza crust mix in the pantry and thought I could mix it up quickly on Friday night and use it for dinner on Saturday night, but I don't have alot of time to experiment. Thanks in advance for any advice you have.

Marian
Oregon