From:
Sarah Barnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 1997 18:12:19 -0500

Today in the Giant Grocery here in Washington, D.C., I found Vegetable Soup &
Seasoning, Consomme and beef flavour broth cubes.  Made by Telma.  Product of
Israel (Edible Products Ltd., Haifa, Israel, 52 Julius Simon Road.)  Kosher
parve.

 The ingredients seem to be okay and I am going on the assumption that Kosher
Parve, means no wheat.  Can the person on the listserver whom I believe
resides in Israel call them and find out what is in the caramel for the beef,
please.  and of course check on the ingredients, as listed for the other two.

It would be wonderful to find a soup cube that is gluten free.

I haven't eaten them/used them and won't until I hear back from someone.
 Thank you.

Sarah Barnett
Washington, D.C.