From:
A & L Sherlock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 12:31:05 -0600

My daughter was dx in the summer with cd.  She was constipated quite badly
at this time (impacted etc) and not gaining weight.  Immediately after going
on a gf diet we saw a difference in her constipation.  She would go to the
toilet on her own and not seem to have any trouble.  I was warned prior to
going on the diet that the diet may not help her constipation as the diet
itself can be constipating.  Anyway, now in the last month she has gone back
to her previous state.  Stains in her panties, avoiding going to the
bathroom etc.  I do not know if she has reactions to hidden glutens although
I feel I have been very careful.  Would a reaction last a month long?  Could
anyone else give me suggestions? She goes at the end of January to the dr to
see if she has been gf.

Lorna