From:
communications <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
communications <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 08:06:21 -0700

Kinnikinnick Foods

Gluten Free Has Never Tasted So Good

 www.kinnikinnick.com <http://www.kinnikinnick.com/>

www.goglutenfree.com <http://www.goglutenfree.com/>

 Toll Free Order Line: 1-877-503-4466

Now available for online ordering

 KinniKritters Animal Cookies

 Kids will love these fun animal shapes. And they're Gluten/Casein/Egg/Trans Fat free too!

Recipe of the Month:

 Decadent Bars

 Base:

4 1/3 cups Kinnikinnick double chocolate cookie crumbs

        (Use food processor to help crumb cookies)

1 tbsp margarine or butter

Mix crumbs and melted margarine just until combined.

Line a 9x13 pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.

Spread crumb mixture evenly in pan and pat down (set aside).

Filling:

2 cans sweetened condensed milk (300mlx2)

2 cups chopped pecans

1 cup chocolate chips

1 1/2 cups coconut

Spread condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture.

Sprinkle pecans and chocolate chips over condensed milk.

Sprinkle coconut over pecans and chocolate chips and pat down.

Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes (or until golden brown, should bubble around edges).

Let cool, remove from pan and cut into desired servings.

Can be stored in an air tight container for two weeks in the fridge or freeze for two months.

 Enjoy!

 For an alternative try our graham style cracker crumbs or our chocolate cookie crumbs.

Check our website for more great recipes!

Current Mail Order Specials - 10% off

 Tapioca Rice English Muffins - 10 % off

Almond Cookies - 10 % off

 Check out the individual product information pages of the SHOP

section of our website for more information.

Remember: We Ship Fresh To Your Door!

All Shipments to Canada are a flat rate of $10

All Shipments to the US are a flat rate of $10 with a maximum

order of $200

Kinnikinnick Foods will be at Expo West in Anaheim on March 24,25,26 booth #3688, hope to see you there!

--
Alicia Wenger
Customer Care Representative