From:
Joanne Weidner. <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 19:11:54 EST

Hi friends -

This is my very first post - this list is really great.  I was diagnosed last
March and all of my family has yet to be tested, except for my Aunt, who is
also celiac.  All of the above disorders, along with Asbergers Syndrom, run
large in the children of my relative's families.  My sister is out of her
mind with a 9 year old boy who has all of the above disorders.  I keep seeing
possible links between celiac or the gluten free diet and people with these
conditions.  Can anyone provide me with their own experiences with this that
I could pass on to her, or articles of further research, or possible support
groups for parents of kids with these?  (My sister lives in Sicklerville, NJ
if anyone knows of a support group near her).  I saw a bunch of articles on
the CELIAC FILEDESC but was only able to pull down the one entitled ARI.  The
other emails came back that all of the other files were unavailable.(?)  Your
help would be greatly appreciated.  I'd like to convince her to get him
tested for celiac as everyone in my family is starting to do, but I need to
find some supporting info. first.  Thank you!  I will summarize!  Joanne in
Glenmoore, PA.  ([log in to unmask])