From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 09:08:28 -0400

I got a great response from another happy customer regarding Gluten Free
4 Me.

" I am familiar with Cindy's products and purchase them often.
Members of our support group also love her products.  She regularly
comes to our support group in Lancaster, Pa. and we have seen her
presentation on "How to Survive a Gluten Free Diet".  Great recipes and
handouts from a wonderful, personable person.  She has a great family
and great GF products.
You must try her bread and flour mix as well as my favorite her Coffee
Cake Muffins.  (no coffee taste involved)... "

-Michael Thorn