Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 08:23:12 EDT

www.silly-yak.com
****************
Time to get ready for Back-to-School. And time to help spread the word about
Celiac Disease in the most fun and fashionable way out there!

For the month of AUGUST save 10% on all of our eye-catching products and help
RAISE AWARENESS. Adult sizes, kids sizes, teen sizes, tote bags ...

Simply log onto www.silly-yak.com, click on the product, and enter code
AUGUST at checkout and you save 10% on all products.  Plus, shipping is FREE for
all items!

And don't skip our LINKS page with tons of helpful links and our exclusive GF
IN NYC section.

Shop for all of your attention-getting, conversation-starting,
awareness-raising clothing and totes at the ORIGINAL T-shirt company for Celiacs ...
THE SILLY YAK SHIRT COMPANY!

Have a wonderful and healthy AUGUST!

Sincerely,
Peter Marino and Flo and Mike Marino