From:
Jenny Bosking <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jenny Bosking <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2008 11:52:28 -0500

www.tasteslikerealfood.com and Toro mixes imported from Norway are making a huge impression on customers. Here is what some customers have said:

The bread is wonderful.  Just like real food.  :)  Finally!!!

        - Melanie from Iowa

All I can say is WOW!  I just baked my first sponge cake last night and it was amazing.  It truly tasted "real."  This was truly one of the few products I have tried that anyone would be happy to eat.  I've thrown a lot of stuff away, let me tell you!

        - Mary Ann from Washington

Now you can save 15% on your entire order by using the coupon code FLYER08. Go to www.tasteslikerealfood.com and order today.