From:
Tammy Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tammy Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:00:58 -0600

I'm hoping someone can help me understand vanilla.  There seems to be pure
vanilla, vanilla, vanilla extract, vanilan, vanila bean, natural vanila.  If
anyone knows the difference between them I am interested in understand all
this.  I think I reacted to natural vanila once so I've been a little wary
of vanila.  Vanillan seems to be ok though.  Whole foods told me that if it
says vanilla on something they carry it is just vanila bean but I've been
wary to believe this.

Tammy

Grab our best dial-up Internet access offer: 6 months @$9.95/month.
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup