From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 23:24:34 -0400

My husband and I love to sail, so I wrote to Windjammer Barefoot Cruises to ask if they could accommodate a gf diet. I gave them a synopsis of gf limitations...the usual speech.

I'm sharing their response without comment. But, if any of you are fellow sailors and know of a windjammer company or charter fleet in the Caribbean with which you've had success, please let me know.

Linda

Hi Linda,

We will try to accommodate you as best as possible, but we can not guarantee a gluten-free diet.. You can bring any foods you think you will need and ask the chef to prepare them for you.. We want everyone to have an enjoyable cruise, but can not be liable if you were to consume something that is not gluten free.

If you do decide to book with us, please re-send this email, and we will attach it to the manifest to give the galley crew a heads up,..

Happy Sails,
Wendy Sacks
Manager, Reservations
Windjammer Barefoot Cruises