From:
Patrick Madigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 10:41:19 -0600

I already received some responses to my request for the GF status of
Folger's singles, and thought I'd pass along the info.  They are definitely
gluten free.  My concern was that the glue used to make the flow-through
bags had gluten in it.  Some folks asked Folgers about this and actually got
a serious answer (must be some diplomacy involved, maybe I asked the wrong
questions).  Others said that they've been using coffee singles for a long
time and haven't had any reactions.

Maxwell House makes a similar product which is gluten free.  Folger's
instant coffee also received a thumbs-up.

Thanks to everyone who responded!

Patrick Madigan