Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 14:14:22 -0700

I met with the attorney I was assigned today.  She stated that she has never
done these kinds of cases and needs to research the law!!! She also went on
to say that she will not be in town for another 12 days. I went to a
petition hearing on Friday with no representation offered, no rights given
or told to me, no conviction or proof of anything abusive or neglectful
towards my child or anyone else for that matter.
When I raised the issue of my Celiac child not being treated for her Celiac
at the teen shelter they are holding her at...they stated they'll try to do
what they can for her Celiac.  I said she is visibly getting more ill and
she has a pending surgery.  They now say I cannot make any more decisions
for her medical care.  And I have not lost any parental rights...  HELP!!!
I am living in the twilight zone here.  This is virtual insanity!  I have
contacted the ACLU, but in the meantime I need my child out of a place I
NEVER put her or ok'd... Any new thoughts.  I have received wonderful
been seek legal advice and that my family is in their prayers.  Your
far.  Since the legal help has completely failed me...any further thoughts?
I will, of course, post a summary.

Blessings,
Lis D-P